We are closely monitoring current COVID-19 situation, and ESORICS 2020 and ADIoT 2020 will be an online event this year. The ADIoT proceedings can be downloaded here.
Call For Papers:
Partner Conference: EISA 2020
The Internet of Things (IoT) technology is widely adopted by the vast majority of businesses and is impacting every aspect of the world. However, the natures of the Internet, communication, embedded OS and backend recourses make IoT objects vulnerable to cyber attacks. In addition, most standard security solutions designed for enterprise systems are not applicable to IoT devices. As a result, we are facing a big IoT security and protection challenge, and it is urgent to analyze IoT-specific cyber attacks to design novel and efficient security mechanisms.
This workshop will focus on IoT attacks and defenses, and seek original submissions that discuss either practical or theoretical solutions to identify IoT vulnerabilities and IoT security mechanisms. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the ones listed below.
- Malware and unwanted software for IoT
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering for IoT
- IoT security and privacy
- IoT forensic techniques
- Usable security and privacy for IoT
- Intrusion detection and prevention for IoT
- Cyber intelligence techniques for IoT
- IoT infrastructures and mitigation techniques
- IoT Hardware security
- Cyber physical systems security
- Adversarial learning for IoT
- IoT Cyber crime
- Denial-of-Service attacks for IoT
- Security measurement for IoT
- IoT security visualization techniques
- Edge/Fog computing attack and defense
- Workshop paper submission deadline:
June 25, 2020 12 July 2020 (23:59 AOE - Firm!)
- Workshop paper notification: August 10, 2020
- Camera-ready version deadline: August 20, 2020
- Workshop date: 18 September, 2020
Submitted papers must not substantially overlap papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
Papers should be at most 20
pages (full paper including the bibliography and well-marked appendices) or 10
pages (short paper including the bibliography and well-marked appendices) in the LNCS format.
Committee members are not required to read the appendices, so the paper should be intelligible without them. All submissions must be written in English.
- Full Paper:
showcasing novel and mature research results. Papers should be written in LNCS with 20 pages including the bibliography and well-marked appendices.
- Short Paper:
showcasing original / novel idea and ongoing work that hat has not yet reached the maturity level of a full paper.
Short papers are limited to 10 pages in LNCS format, including bibliography and appendices. The title should start with 'Extended Abstract'.
Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their papers will be registered and presented at the workshop (We are closely monitoring current COVID-19 situation, and online presentation is accepted this year).
All qualified papers will be invited to submit an extended version to several special issues.
1. IEEE Access, IF=4.098, Special Issue on Internet-of-Things Attacks and Defenses: Recent Advances and Challenges
2. Connection Science, IF=0.673, Special Issue on Security, Trust and Privacy in Computer Networks
3. Sensors, IF=3.031, Security, Trust and Privacy in New Computing Environments
4. Annals of Telecommunications, IF=1.552, Special Issue on Security and Privacy for Cross-Blockchains
5. Journal of Information Security and Applications, IF=1.537, Special Issue on Blockchain for Edge-enabled Smart Cities Applications
6. International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering
The accepted papers will have post-proceedings published in LNCS by Springer.
To make a submission via Easychair System
If there is any question, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
11/07/20: The deadline is approaching (12 July, AoE)
22/06/20: The deadline is extended to 12 July (Firm!)
10/05/20: We are happy to announce that Sensors journal will be our media partner.
10/05/20: ESORICS 2020 and ADIoT 2020 will be an online event this year.
22/04/20: We are closely monitoring current COVID-19 situation, and online presentation is accepted this year.
22/03/20: ADIoT 2020 Call for Paper is online
21/03/20: ADIoT 2020 website is online